We are often asked, is bud lighting expensive to run? The simple answer is no.
Bud lighting otherwise recognised as fairy lighting is not expensive to run and is low maintenance. A large tree with 150 – 250m of fairy lighting costs less than 50 cents to run for 8 hours.
Can we run fairy lighting every night?
Yes, Decorative Lighting Company’s bud lighting is energy efficient, and our LEDs have an expected life span of more than 40000 hours. Fairy lighting uses a minimal amount of energy to produce bright and crisp lighting.
If bud lighting is monitored and maintained, a living tree’s life expectancy is 3-5 years. We have many clients who have supported their tree lighting, and the light pieces are 7-8 years old, still operating.
Decorative Lighting Company sells the best quality bud lights in Australia. Using commercial grade fairy lighting, it will last for years! We specialise in quality and low energy use LED lighting and over 30 years of lighting supply experience.
Buy locally; there are lots of options, but not all suppliers are the same. All our lighting come with a 12-months guarantee and warranty, unlike many of our competitors. We also can offer extended warrantys for larger projects, contact us to find out more about that.
Bud Lighting is a popular design outcome interior and exterior. Using our Bud Lighting system is a great way to bring lighting to any space through modern décor. Zigzag them across the ceiling to dress up a room, patio or back yard. String them overhead outdoors to transform the ambience in any space. Illuminate a porch or dining area or create festive décor to your next event or occasion.
These Bud Lights are far more robust and excellent for commercial applications. Being suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, they are ideal for landscape lighting and hospitality fit-outs such as cafes, wineries, markets and festival tents. Perfect for dressing up any area for special occasions such as wedding lights where they are often seen sweeping across gazebos or other entertaining areas to outline the space. Outdoor string lights are so versatile… get creative as these belts can be used for centerpiece décor and have a great range of accessories.
- Extra low voltage for safety
- Connectable, plug sections together to create your desired length.
- IP44 rating, suitable for both indoor use or outdoor use
- Option for the inclusion of a range of bulbs from Edison light globes and LED light bulbs
- Perfect for creating a bold, nostalgic lighting statement
About the Outdoor String Lights:
- Choose between 5, 10, 25 metre connectable belts
- Option of 500 mm or 1 metre spacing between bulbs
- Select from a wide range of light bulb sizes 45 mm, 60 mm, 100 mm, clear or frosted cap.
- Choice of colour ways vintage, warm white, pure white, red, green, blue, yellow, pink, orange
- Edison filament bulbs with a warm colour tone light and these are dimmable.
- Black or white cable option.
- Easy to add extra lengths to your configurations.